How to register
- Online registration for the Dharma Gathering, January 2019. Registrations close on 21st December (Families 15th December)
- James and Jane Baraz, December 2018. Registrations are now closed.
- If this does not work for any reason then you can download a Registration Form (PDF), fill it in and send it to us at Southern.Insight.Meditation@gmail.com or post it to:
Southern Insight Meditation, 265 Kennedys Bush Rd, Christchurch 8025, New Zealand
How to pay:
- By internet banking: Southern Insight Meditation Kiwibank 38-9017-0230890-04. Please note: this is a new account. Please include retreat code in the particulars box. In the code box, put how many people are included in the retreat deposit.
- Cheques : payable to Southern Insight Meditation
Sliding scale of payment:
Retreat costs are set to be as affordable as possible and longer retreats including a sliding scale. The actual cost of the retreat is the higher amount, however it is possible to pay a subsidized rate, for those on a limited income, anywhere from the actual cost down to the bracketed figure.
Plus please bring separate cash for Dana for the teacher. Dana is a gift by each person in the spirit of generosity to the teacher in return for her knowledge and expertise. The registration costs do not cover any payment to the teachers for their teaching. They will receive only what you offer as dana. The amount given is up to the giver.